Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Existential Question answered !

A few months back we had planned to be in Delhi with my in-laws for Holi. As it always happens with anything in life , plans changed when Nehan had to go to Paris for a training and our Holi plans went for a toss. After dropping Nehan to the BIAL airport early today morning and seeing the beautiful full moon disappear into the daylight , I came home and slept.. the rest of the day went in lazing around at home and channel surfing.Frankly,I did not look forward to today - being alone and without color on the festival of colors.While channel surfing, I stopped at Peace TV Urdu to watch this interesting discussion between Dr Zakir Naik and Sri Sri Ravishankar. I do not know much about either of these religious leaders or what they preach but my interest in comparative religion made me watch the entire program.I saw myself agreeing partly with both their points of view but what stayed with me is Love. Love for God and his creation in which He is present. The rest of the day with this at the background,I researched on both these folks and on related topics and suddenly when listening to I was once again the little innocent boy who wondered what is the purpose of the world ? Who am I and why am I here?The interesting piece is, I got the answer as well - Not one but 2 answers ! ... 1. I am the color of Love and God is my source.All I need to be to transform who I am at any instant of my life is to be connected to who I am -Love... Pure love for God and his creation.2.I am a sufi :).It is inexplicable but I am so peaceful, joyful and more fresh than I have been in Months ! I did not intend this day to be anything but banal and boring but lo! the divine seemed to have other plans to me and without any effort the Divine has dyed me in the color of Love! my plans did not work but sitting at home, I got colored in the most vibrant color ! Jai Maa ! Jai Maa !

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phenomenal web site.

Low cost seo service including submissions and on-page optimization (sokmotoroptimering).
[url=http://www.smotop.se]Sokmotoroptimering[/url]
http://www.smotop.se/sokmotoroptimeringskonsult.html

 
At 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoprite pharmacy letter on actospills seroquel

[url=http://www.bebo.com/buylevitraonline1]buy levitra on sale online[/url]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home