Friday, November 12, 2004

Blog at last !

WOw ! Atlast I have a blog of my own! Being moi usual procrastinating self i thought i'll never come up with it !
NanNa MaNaSu ... ... is not something that came up due to my inteaction with Chinese Reefer Consignees inspecting their fish in Veravel and Porbundar ( where I'm currently 'selling' Space on P & O Nedlloyd's Ships ) . Its ' My Mind' in Kannada the language of my Hometown Mysore .Tomarrow is Deepavali , the festival of lights but unlike in other diwali's , I'm not in a rockety or bomby mood . I'll tell you the reason soon ...........after all this blog claims to be my mind and has to say whats on it .... More bout ships,chinese,reefers and manasus later gotta go to Shiv now ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home