Thursday, November 11, 2004

NanNa MaNaSu

NanNa MaNaSu
The last few months has seen me meeting more ppl ,hearing more languages , smelling and tasting more varieties of food and experiencing more change in weather , temp etc than any other perioid in nanna life ... and I'm eager to share this with the world from where i got these experiences .I like the Punchline " When was the last time you did something for the first time " from the AD where an old old lady holding on tight to her seat in her helicopter rises from Burj Ul Arab's helipad in Dubai ..... and I believe that this 'doing things for the first time' is the secret of being a child within and at the same time mature internally . However , I also believe that to experience something different you do not always have to physically see,smell,touch,taste and hear something different .... you can feel different experiences from the same everyday Sight ,odour,feel and taste .havent you noticed how the same day seems so beautiful when something good happens to you ? Or how a bright day suddenly feels so dull when you hear something you do not like ? To me this seems to be THE tool to control our feelings , our reactions and our relations with people , places and things . And whats this this ? manasu the mind .. more journeys into my mind nanna manasu soon .... Happy Deepavali to all who will read this ... remember your liking or disliking what you say depends on your mind ... not on what I'm writing ... more Matrixy Shenoysophy coming up !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home